Listed School Supplier Ribbon

Green Lighting Solutions

Installing any renewable energy system is a great way to save or even make money on your energy bills. Keeping those bills low is another problem altogether.

Conventional lighting from domestic, commercial or industrial is a relatively low cost electrical load. However lighting is the most heavily used electrical system there is. Lighting contributes nearly 38% of your annual electricity bill.

By replacing your exciting light fittings with LEDs will dramatically reduce your electricity bills. Most LED light fittings come with a 10,000 hour warranty so maintenance costs are eliminated for at least the next 5 years.

We can supply and fit all types of LED fittings from GU10 style down lights, replacement lamps for fluorescent type fittings to bespoke lighting systems.

Conventional Edison style filament lamps convert only 10% of its energy into light. The remaining 90% is converted into heat that is wasted. LEDs work in a much more efficient way converting 40% plus into light.

A 9w LED will produce the equivalent amount of light as a 50w conventional lamp. Only a fraction of the energy is required to produce the same amount of light with minimal wasted energy.

We can supply and install a variety of makes and models of LED light fittings from budget to high-end bespoke systems.

LED Savings Calculator

Enter your current lamp usage data

Number of lamps used

What is your current lamp wattage?

Chosen replacement LED lamp Watts

How many hours per day on average

Rate Per Unit

Total annual cost savings for energy and maintenance (£)

About Us

Spherenergy are commercial electrical contractors based in Bagshot Surrey. Our areas of expertise are in low and renewable electrical systems, solar panel (PV) installation and off grid systems.

Our commercial electricians are fully accredited for electrical work, through ELECSA, NICEIC, ECA and for our renewable energy services, we are listed with the Renewable Energy Assurance scheme, as well as being MCS accredited as a registered Green Deal Installer.

We offer Off Grid Solutions for remote buildings where access to the electricity grid is not an option. Or for customers who no longer want to pay ridiculously expensive energy bills. As a result of these increasing energy costs, along with the ever decreasing price of solar modules, we believe off grid systems will play a big role in the future of the UK's electricity usage and generation.